Sunday, September 23, 2007

I want to suck your toes, he said!


One of my favorite callers, Always starts our conversations the same "please I want to suck your toes" as a wicked smile comes over my face, I know he is already horny as hell does not take much ...as soon as he hears my voice and the many memories of the times I have described to him how I like my feet massaged, my toes painted what sexy shoes I am wearing, the ones I saw at the store and described to him in details how they feel and look on my sexy feet. I know he loves this sexual torture for I never let him cum right away, just keep thinking of new ways to let these sexy feet of mine walk all over him and torture him with pleasure ..As always I can't wait till he calls again.

1-800-TO-FLIRT, extension 02133017

No comments: